| || |
The ability to certify Coaches and Officials can be laborious for both the Sporting Organization and the coach or official. OSM provides your with the ability to create these tests online and deliver them to the coach or official at time of renewal. You can also build and administer courses online!
These can be configured to allow for the provision of accreditation's to Coaches or Officials on completion of the course.
Courses are broken down into Topics - each with its own description or text. The Text can include links to video and other multi-media components.
Each topic can end with a test with multi-choice or yes/no answers.
Courses include controls so they can be limited by age group, the time taken to answer a topics questions, the number of attempts at a question and so forth. At the end of the course, if the person taking it passes the course, an automatic accreditation (Coach or Official) can be awarded and an email sent with an appropriate certificate.
The major features of the OSM - Courses and Tests are:
- Friendly and easy to use
- Content is totally configurable by the Administrator
- Courses include controls to check:
- Age range of the person taking the course
- Number of attempts per question
- Time taken to answer questions
- Passing grade
- Full reporting available at State and National level
- Automatic assignment of accreditation on successful completion of the course
- Automatic email of Certificate on successful completion of the course
- Questions are grouped into Topics
- Topics can include links to video or other multi-media (like You Tube)
- Leaving a course or test part way through allows the person to re-enter where they left off