| || OSM provides two methods of selling inventory to members and visitors. |
- OSM - Extras is supported at each level of Omni Sports Management and will offer items to people registering for membership, leagues and events. In addition, these items can be offered to existing members when they go to renew or through their membership portal for purchase at any time.
- OSM - Online Stores are available on OSM provided Web Site for every entity in Omni Sports Management. This provides any level of OSM user the ability to operate their very own Online Store. OSM - Online Store provides a comprehensive solution that any retailer would want. Complete with Inventory Management, Order Management, Shipping rates and more. You can stock your own site or have a third party manage it.
OSM - Online Stores can be used in many ways, whether it's promotional items, fundraising or a third party merchant.
OSM - Extras and Stores are available in the following Omni Sports Management modules:
- Organization Level (This is the highest level and sometime referred to as the National Level)
- Association Level (This can be used for States)
- Zone/District Level
- Club Level
The major features of OSM - Online Stores (available on the OSM provided website) are:
- Inventory Management
- Order Management (New Orders, Orders on Hold, Archived Orders)
- Create Sales/Specials (Discontinued items, Holiday specials, etc)
- Automated Calculation of delivery fees at time of Purchase. Delivery options are dependent on where you operate from.
- Record delivery tracking information
- Email customers (package tracking, specials, etc.)
- Online payments using credit cards
- Special shipping costs on an item basis (large or special delivery items)
- Available in Membership Portal for purchases