Creating and managing your Leagues are easy with OSM - League Manager. We provide a simple process for you to create leagues and divisions. OSM - League Manager also provides you with the capability to manage your fields. These robust features are integrated with the scheduling component to allow you to specify which fields and which times a league or division will play its competitions. This feature ensures that teams are playing on the right sized field and have game times according to their age group.
This also come with a Teams site which allows coaches to manage their teams and communicate with them.
Registration for Leagues has three options:
- Registration by Teams. This allows the Coach or Team Manager to register their team for a league and pay for it online or by check;
- Player registration for a specific Team. This allows a person to register for a specific team (by invitation from the Team).
- Player registration for a League (Pool Registration). Here the player registers for a Division (U10 Boys) and the League Admin places the player with a team.
The major features of OSM - League Manager are:
- Rainout and Rescheduling Notifications
- Management of registration fees by either Player level or Team level
- Automatic Scheduling and Manual Updating of schedules
- Field and Slot Management by Division
- Multiple Divisions under Leagues
- Divisions by Age Group
- Email Manager to send emails to current, previous or uploaded email lists. Beacon used to get open results.
- Historical tracking of participants
- Financial Management and online payment acceptance (Cash, Credit Cards, Check, EFT)
- Suspended Player
- Integrated Team Management - Used by teams email, roster updates, print schedules
- Team Page for calendar and notifications. Coach makes updates, including sending an SMS, and the Players see this in the Membership Portal
- Standings, Schedules and Scores
- Handles double headers in scheduling, automatically